The Champions League Round of 16 have been official done, with Real Madrid and Napoli are the latest teams to qualify.
Champions League Quarter-Finalists in full as the Real Madrid and Napoli are the latest to join the other six teams and form the last eight best clubs remain in the competition.
Find M88 Mansion best offers here.
Click for more sports update here.
Champions League Round of 16 results in full
- Real Madrid 1-0 Liverpool (6-2 agg)
- Napoli 3-0 Eintracht Frankfurt (5-0 agg)
- Man City 7-0 RB Leipzig (8-1 agg)
- Porto 0-0 Inter (0-1 agg)
- Tottenham 0-0 Milan (0-1 agg)
- Bayern 2-0 PSG (3-0 agg)
- Chelsea 2-0 Dortmund (2-1 agg)
- Benfica 5-1 Club Brugge (7-1 agg)
Champions League Quarter-Finalists
The last eight are revealed:
- Real Madrid
- Man City
- Inter Milan
- AC Milan
- Bayern Munich
Key Stats ahead of the Quarter-finals
Here are some impressive facts and stats ahead of the next knock-out stage.
- Bayern have reached the Champions League quarter-finals for a record 21st time.
- Chelsea have won eight of their previous 11 Champions League quarter-final ties.
- Inter had not reached the quarter-finals since 2011, the season after their third triumph in the competition.
- Man City’s Erling Haaland rediscovered his goalscoring touch hitting a record-breaking five goals to equalize Adriano and Lionel Messi record.
- At 22 years 236 days old and after only 25 games, Haaland is both the youngest and the quickest player to reach 30 Champions League goals.
- For the first time since 2005-06, both Inter and Milan are in the Champions League quarters
- Rossoneri are through to UCL quarter-finals for the first time since 2012
- Karim Benzema has now got 20 goals in 20 games in the UCL knock-out stages.
The Quarter-finals draw
The draw takes place at the House of European Football in Nyon, Switzerland on Friday 17 March. The ceremony begins at 12:00 CET and will be streamed live on UEFA.com.
The draw will be streamed live on UEFA.com from 12:00 CET on Friday 17 March.